Vibram Sole Factor
Test the new Vibram Technologies
6/13/2019 - 6/15/2019
Selva di Val Gardena (BZ), Via Nives 17
6/6/2019 - 6/8/2019
Corso Mazzini 101 Montebelluna (TV)
Giovanili Italia 2019
5/30/2019 - 6/2/2019
Climbing Stadium, Arco (TN)
6^ edizione del Trail 165
Cascata delle Marmore
5/23/2019 - 5/26/2019
Piazzale Felice Fatati, 05100 Collestatte Piano TR
Arco Rock Star
5/11/2019 - 5/12/2019
Piazza Carlo Marchetti, Arco (TN)
FIND THE TEST CAMPAIGN
- visit the website vibram.testerplace.com.
- choose the event you would like to take part in and learn about the Vibram technology proposed.
- register as a new user with your Facebook profile or your email address.
APPLY TO BE A TESTER
- choose the day and time you would like to visit the Vibram Sole Factor Mobile Lab.
- answer the questions and upload images of the shoes you want to have customised.
- you will be informed of whether your request has been accepted or denied.
BECOME A TESTER
- if you are accepted, visit the Vibram Sole Factor Mobile Lab at the agreed time and day in order to hand over the shoes.
- collect your shoes customised with Vibram technology.
- test the shoes by following the -Vibram Tester Guidelines- that you will receive.
COMPLETE THE MISSION
- after 30 days, you will receive a short questionnaire about your experience with Vibram. Fill it in to complete your task as a tester, providing us with important feedback which will allow us to perfect our products. By answering the questionnaire, you will receive a 20% discount on Vibram.com and, if you apply for new tests, you may be reselected in the future.
Vibram LitebaseLitebase is the new innovative technology developed by Vibram; it allows a significant reduction of the total weight of the sole, without affecting performances.
Litebase is available for trail running and urban trail.
Vibram will give you the opportunity to resole your running shoes with this brand new technology.
Test the new soles and share your feedback with us!
Service is free of charge, but places are limited: book your resoling now!